Six tell tale signs you have a penetrating damp problem
- Localised damp spots — Blotchy damp patches on interior walls
- Plaster Damage – Plaster and paint damage and deterioration
- Wet Rot — Rotting skirting boards or timber
- Brickwork damage – crumbling damaged exterior brickwork
- Mould – The smell and appearance of mould
- Moss — Excessive moss growth on external walls.
What is penetrating damp?
Rain penetration (more well known as penetrating damp) is a common form of dampness in homes. It can occur through walls, roofs or openings such as window reveals.
Problems causing penetrating damp
To get expert assistance on how to take care of structural damp in your property book a no-obligation appointment with Damp Cure Ltd.
- Roof structure problems such as faulty flashing, broken or lost slates or tiles
- Faults in brickwork or masonry, broken pointing, porous bricks etc
- Missing or faulty mastic around windows and doors
- Blocked or damaged guttering
- High ground levels
How can Damp Cure Ltd help?
Damp cure Ltd supply a full penetrating damp treatment and prevention service.
Firstly! We identify the cause of the problem
Secondly! We treat the problem, restore the affected areas and supply a full penetrating damp investigation treatment and prevention service
Thirdly! We prevent further damage to both commercial and domestic properties with our innovative techniques